In accordance with KAMAZ mission and strategic targets for maintaining the leadership on the Russian automotive market and an active integration into the global automotive industry:
Our values are the customers, company employees, suppliers, dealers and shareholders.
The main quality objective of KAMAZ PTC is manufacturing of competitive products and provision of services that meet customer requirements and expectations and ensure a sustainable financial standing of the company.
The main means towards the objective achievement is a quality management system based on a process approach and risk-oriented thinking, which is in line with the requirements of ISO 9001, GOST R ISO 9001, GOST RV 0015-002 and ISO/ТS 16949.
The objective is achieved through meeting the following challenges:
- systematic analysis of the customers’ current and potential requirements and expectations and objective assessment of satisfaction with our products;
- creation of an effective supplier selection and development system based on the principles of mutual benefit and continuous improvement;
- creation of a positive environment encouraging each employee involvement in a continuous quality improvement process of manufactured products, systematic quality training of the personnel;
- product quality planning at the stage of its development through introducing state-of-the-art methods, technical design tools and advanced technology;
- product quality management in a production process through the integration of quality assurance mechanisms,
- product creation process management in compliance with the specified requirements;
- ensuring the conformance of products, including those manufactured under public contracts, with the statutory and customer requirements;
- process data support for managing the quality indicators of manufactured products and aftersales service;
- qualified aftersales service for the manufactured products by means of state-of-the-art general-purpose and special-purpose equipment and tools thanks to high-skilled technical staff;
- ensuring the efficiency of product quality improvement measures, including those for products manufactured under public contracts, aimed at preventing an adverse risk effect and with account of future customer demands and expectations.
To achieve the assigned targets the top management of KAMAZ PTC undertakes to:
- communicate and give insight into the Policy for all company employees;
- render assistance in using a process approach and risk-oriented thinking;
- do their best for an effective performance and continuous improvement of a Quality Management system;
- allocate the required resources, responsibilities and authority of the personnel throughout the production cycle.
Approved by Order No.148 dated 14.07.2016