Communication Addressed to the Shareholders in KAMAZ PTC Informing Them of the Holding of Shareholders’ Annual General Meeting of KAMAZ Publicly Traded Company
Pursuant to the decision of the Board of Directors of KAMAZ PTC dated March 09-th 2021 (Minutes No. 2), the decision dated May 3-rd 2021(Minutes No. 4), this is to inform the shareholders in KAMAZ PTC that KAMAZ PTC Shareholders’ Annual General Meeting is to be held on June 04-th 2021(hereinafter referred to as the General Meeting).
Domicile of KAMAZ PTC: 2 Avtozavodsky Prospect, Naberezhnye Chelny, Republic of Tatarstan, Russian Federation 423827.
Type of the General Meeting: Annual Meeting.
Form of holding the General Meeting: absentee voting.
The date as of which the persons entitled to take part in the General Meeting are designated (fixed): May 11-th 2021 as the register of shareholders in KAMAZ PTC stands at 18.00 hours (Moscow time).
The end date for acceptance of the voting ballots is: June 04-th 2021. However, the last day of the deadline for acceptance of ballots for voting and completion of their electronic form at the website specified in the communication on the holding of the shareholders’ general meeting shall be the day preceding the end date for acceptance of ballots.
Postal addresses designated as the addresses to which completed ballots can be sent:
STATUS JSC, 23 Novokhokhlovskaya St., building 1, suite 1, Moscow 109052;
KAMAZ PTC, 2 Avtozavodsky Prospect, Naberezhnye Chelny, Republic of Tatarstan, Russian Federation 423827.
The shareholders can complete the electronic forms of the voting ballots at the following website https://online.rostatus.ru/. A shareholder can access the electronic voting service using his or her Sberbank ID, via Gosuslugi (State Services) portal, by entering the login and the password provided by the registrar. Login and password can be obtained from the registrar of KAMAZ PTC, i.e. STATUS JSC from any service office (https://rostatus.ru/about/filial/), contact phone: (495) 974-83-50; (8552) 35-80-89).
Naberezhnye Chelny stand-alone division of STATUS JSC Registrar is located at the following address: 12 (2/18) Khasan Tufan Prospect, Office 1112, Naberezhnye Chelny.
Owners of ordinary shares in KAMAZ PTC shall have the right to vote on all the agenda topics of the General Meeting.
AGENDA OF THE GENERAL MEETING:
3. Approval of Profit Distribution of KAMAZ PTC Based on the Performance Results for the Year 2020.
4. Regarding the Amount of, Time Frame and Form of Paying Dividends Based on the Performance Results for the Year 2020. Setting Up the Date As At Which Persons Entitled To Be Recipients of Dividends Are Identified.
5. Approval of the Charter of KAMAZ PTC in the New Revision.
6. Approval of the Terms of Reference on the Board of Directors of KAMAZ PTC in the New Revision.
7. Approval of the Terms of Reference on the Management Board of KAMAZ PTC in the New Revision.
8. Approval of the Terms of Reference on the General Director of KAMAZ PTC in the New Revision.
9. Election of the Members of the Board of Directors of KAMAZ PTC.
10. Election of the Members of the Auditing Board of KAMAZ PTC.
11. Approval of the Auditors of KAMAZ PTC.
12. Regarding Payment of Consideration for Service on the Board of Directors of KAMAZ PTC to the Members of the Board of Directors of KAMAZ PTC.
13. Regarding Payment of Consideration for Service on the Auditing Board of KAMAZ PTC to the Members of the Auditing Board of KAMAZ PTC.
14. Regarding the Consent to Consummation of the Transaction Involving Liability Insurance of the Members of the Board of Directors of KAMAZ PTC, the Members of the Management Board of KAMAZ PTC and the General Director of KAMAZ PTC Which is an Interested Party Transaction.
Considered as having taken part in the Shareholders’ Annual General Meeting shall be the shareholders whose ballots will have been received and (or) whose electronic form of the ballots will have been filled out at the website https://online.rostatus.ru/ by June 04-th 2021, as well as the shareholders who, pursuant to the rules of the law of the Russian Federation on securities will have given the persons, who account for their rights to shares, instructions (orders) regarding the vote if the message of their volition has been received by June 04-th 2021.
The shareholders are in a position to peruse drafts of the documents and materials on the agenda topics of the General Meeting at the domicile of KAMAZ PTC between May 14-th 2021 and June 04-th 2021 from 8.00am until 5.00pm local time every day, except for weekends. During the above time period, the materials in advance of the General Meeting are to be also available from the official website of KAMAZ PTC at the following address: www.kamaz.ru.
In view of submitting, for approval by KAMAZ PTC Shareholders’ Annual General Meeting, the Charter of KAMAZ PTC in the new revision, containing the amendments relating to the number of Directors on the Board of Directors of KAMAZ PTC changing it from 11 to 12, voting on the topic “Election of the Members of the Board of Directors of KAMAZ PTC” will be carried out using two versions of ballots.
Telephone for inquiries: +7(8552) 45-24-80, 45-27-72, 45-23-98, 37-30-63, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.